Saturday, February 21, 2009

About Bubblegum Heaven

The Paradise of Bubblegum! It's Bubblegum Heaven.

The point of this blog will be simply this: Review music from Japan and Korea ( and occasionally Taiwan or maybe even the U.S. ), manga, books, movies, or whatever I feel deserves a review. I am passionate about Japanese music in particular, and I want to share my passion by writing about it. I may decide to post news about upcoming music in the future, but for now, I'll be sticking to reviews.

I hope that if you're looking for information on the songs I review, this will be useful to you. Personally, I love reviews. If I can help you to decide whether to buy a CD, manga, or book or not I'll be delighted.

So....please enjoy!! Questions, comments, or feedback are always welcome.

Sometime in the future, I will create some drawings to embellish this blog layout with. =^^=

No comments:

Post a Comment